Kyle Beebehiser (right) stands with his father, Kevin Beebehiser after making a hole-in-one on the 165 yard par-three eighth hole at Alderbrook Golf Course during the Gary Anderson Open on Saturday. Kyler hit a 6-iron into a strong headwind to cup the ace. Kyler and his father have won the event before, this year finishing a respectable fourth place. Kyler said he hit the shot with a little draw into a strong wind.
- Bear safety: Sheriff’s Office reports bear sightings
- 35th annual North Coast Salmon Rendezvous
- Young Professionals of Tillamook host first banquet
- Carrie Ann Lee
- Births: Ezra Ong’era Lynn Ogeto
- Teresa Lynn Rogers
- NW Rides improves access to necessary healthcare
- Local teacher dies in accident on Africa mission
- Nehalem Bay Fire & Rescue responds to truck fire
- Gordon's Update October 14
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.