Kyle Beebehiser (right) stands with his father, Kevin Beebehiser after making a hole-in-one on the 165 yard par-three eighth hole at Alderbrook Golf Course during the Gary Anderson Open on Saturday. Kyler hit a 6-iron into a strong headwind to cup the ace. Kyler and his father have won the event before, this year finishing a respectable fourth place. Kyler said he hit the shot with a little draw into a strong wind.
- Tillamook Creamery sued for misleading marketing
- Heroic surfer saves man in Cape Lookout
- Sewer trouble: Tillamook Country Smoker fined by Bay City
- Current E-Edition
- THH E-Edition for 8-21-19
- Dale Allen Bruns
- Lambertha (Betty) Nibbe
- Robert ‘Bob’ Heilman
- David Michael Moncrieffe
- Bay City makes fire chief paid position
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.