I was involved in a water rescue at Fall Creek Falls yesterday. I called 911 and ran with a rope to the scene. I was met by a State Trooper, first on scene. The trooper was able to get a rope around the person and we pulled him to safety. By the time the individual was on shore we were surrounded by ems, fire and other first responders. My hat is off to these individuals. As a new neighbor in Tillamook, I am grateful that we have such excellent individuals who respond amazingly quick. Thank you Tillamook and our first responders. It’s nice to be living in this town.
- Dirt biker seriously injured in Tillamook Forest
- Highway 101 crashes caused by sneezing, sleeping
- Opinion: Time for officials to choose on Manzanita City Hall project
- Stolen vehicle recovery leads to drug seizure, arrests
- Coast Guard reminds mariners of boating etiquette
- Terri Lynn Hayles
- Visit Tillamook Coast forms not-for-profit organization
- Fair board announces Grandstand entertainment for 2019 Tillamook County Fair
- UPDATE: Names released in crash that injured six
- Recent earthquakes caused by slow slip event
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.