William Joseph Bridgeman passed away in peace on June 22, 2019 at the age of 73. Loving father of four sons and four daughters along with 15 grandchildren. William “Bill” had a great love for the outdoors and excelled with his local bowling league. He had a great sense of humor that was contagious to all that knew him and always wanted the best for his children. He is remembered by many and thought of often. A small Celebration of Life for family will be held privately, for family.
- Tillamook Creamery sued for misleading marketing
- Heroic surfer saves man in Cape Lookout
- Sewer trouble: Tillamook Country Smoker fined by Bay City
- Current E-Edition
- THH E-Edition for 8-21-19
- Dale Allen Bruns
- Lambertha (Betty) Nibbe
- Robert ‘Bob’ Heilman
- David Michael Moncrieffe
- Bay City makes fire chief paid position
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.