Beatrice Mae Steele, born October 1929, went to be with Jesus October 2020. She and Bill Steele were the owners of Gabby’s Drive In and the KFC in Tillamook, also in Dallas, Newberg, McMinnville. They are survived by Bea’s sister, Shirley and their 5 children and their families, about 75 in all. Bea was preceded in death by her husband, Bill, of 70 years. A Celebration of Life will be held at the Northwest Christian Church of Newberg on April 24th at 1:00 p.m.
To plant a tree in memory of Beatrice Steele as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Sheriff’s office says two deaths in south county point towards homicide/suicide
- Coast Guard medevacs fisherman 25 miles off Tillamook Bay, OR (with video)
- Homicide investigation underway as two found dead in Hebo
- Traffic stop turns into drug bust; stolen rifle is missing
- Federal changes increase emergency SNAP benefits for many households
- Tillamook County Dairy Princess-Ambassador contest set
- Run-away debris burning leads human-caused wildfires
- Vaccine rates will determine reopening, Brown says
- Rockaway Beach Fencepost May 11
- Oregon reports 660 new confirmed and presumptive COVID-19 cases, 16 new deaths