Kitchen fire

Support local journalism by subscribing today! Click Here to see our current offers.

Tillamook Fire Department crews responded to a kitchen fire at an apartment on 4th Street Tuesday evening, Jan. 12. According to emergency responders at the scene, the call came in that a person living in the Leah Maria apts. in an upstairs unit, was cooking dinner when the blaze started.

The tenant, according to reports, got the fire knocked down by the time crews arrived. The Fire Department stayed on hand and pumped water into the unit to make sure the fire was out and the scene was secure.

The apartments are located one block west of Safeway on 4th street between the Senior Center and Tony Veltri Insurance Services.

0
0
0
0
0

Online Poll

What’s the strangest thing you did while attending a meeting online?

You voted:

Online Poll

What’s the strangest thing you did while attending a meeting online?

You voted:

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.