The Oregon Department of Forestry, Tillamook District office will stop selling personal woodcutting permits for areas in the Tillamook State Forest at 4:30 p.m. on Friday, July 19. Please note that all permits purchased after June 28th will have a shorter cutting time and will expire no later than July 19th. If you need further information, please call the Tillamook District Office at 503.842.2545, Monday through Friday.
- Burn ban issued for Tillamook County
- Iconic Tillamook Movie Theater for Sale
- Wellness: Shaena Peterson finds freedom from weighty problem
- Man barricaded in storage unit Thursday in custody
- Mary Lou Hathaway (Dumond)
- Handcrafted Dory
- Former Catholic High School torn down
- Heroes on the water event on Nehalem River
- Update: Fire at Camp Meriwether
- Facebook development meets opposition in Tierra Del Mar
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.