Recipe and photo source: FoodHero.org
Number of servings: 4
Time for preparation (including preparation and cooking): 25 minutes
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon dill weed
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
1 pound (2 cups) Brussels sprouts ( trimmed and halved lengthwise)
2 teaspoons margarine or butter
1⁄4 cup water
1. In a small bowl, mix yogurt, dill weed, lemon juice and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté sprouts (cut side down) in margarine until they begin to brown.
3. Stir. Add water. Cover. Steam until the water is gone and sprouts are tender crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Mix sprouts with lemon dill sauce. Serve warm.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.