On Monday, July 15, at 7 p.m. at the Tillamook PUD’s Carl Rawe public meeting room, the Oregon Hunters’ Association, Tillamook chapter, will host Dr. David White, OSU Extension’s 4-H Shooting Sports Program Coordinator, to speak on that Program. Also featured will be Herman Biederbeck, ODFW North Coast Wildlife Biologist presenting on ODFW Commission’s Open House in Seaside, Oregon, on July 18th, and on 2020 changes to Oregon’s big game regulations. All OHA members and the public are encouraged and welcome to attend.
- Oceanside Water District has potential contamination
- Three properties considered for zone change
- Gumpon Unchanam Zuercher (“Kai”)
- Tobacco in Oregon: Cheap, sweet, plentiful and sold at kids’ eye level
- THH E-Edition for 7-17-19
- Guest Column: Differing perceptions, critical thoughts
- Facebook development meets opposition in Tierra Del Mar
- Steps taken at Fire District meeting to pay back firefighters, volunteers for back pay
- 10th anniversary tour for Fishing for Energy program
- Friends of NCRD now selling flowers
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.