Number of servings: 7
Time for preparation (including preparation and cooking): 25 minutes
1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
1 can (5 ounces) tuna in water, drained
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
1 can (10.5 ounces) low sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
8 ounces egg noodles (4 1/2 cups dry)
2 cups frozen peas
1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
1⁄3 cup nonfat or 1% milk
1. Cook noodles using package directions. Add peas for last three minutes. Drain.
2. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Add to drained noodles, and stir well.
3. Cook on low heat, stirring often, until heated through. Serve warm.
4. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
• Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Mushroom soup can be substituted for Cream of Chicken.
• Try whole wheat egg noodles.
• Reheat the casserole in the microwave if it has cooled before serving.