A collaboration of community partners, including Columbia Pacific CCO, are hosting a monthly event for Tillamook County residents who may need help with health insurance, Oregon Health Plan and a wide-variety of other health and human services issues.
The group meets from 4 – 6 p.m. on the third Thursday (Oct. 18, Nov. 15 and Dec. 13) of the month at Nestucca Valley Jr./Sr. High School, located at 34660 Parkway Drive in Cloverdale.
The following programs will be represented:
• Assistance with programs such as SNAP and TANF – DHS Self-sufficiency
• Health Providers, such as Rinehart Clinic & Pharmacy, Tillamook County Community Health Centers, Adventist Health and Tillamook Family Counseling Center
• Health coverage: Oregon Health Plan assistance for applications in English and Spanish, Medicare, SHIBA and other private insurance options, Columbia Pacific CCO
• Tillamook County Veterans Service Officer
• Services for Seniors and/or people with Disabilities
• Housing and utility assistance: Healthy Families, Assisted living facilities
• Employment search and referral resources, training opportunities
• Assistance for individuals experiencing Domestic or Sexual violence (confidentiality and privacy is respected)
• Food and nutrition: Resources and information from Oregon Food Bank and Food Hero
• Education: NWRESD, migrant education, Tillamook Bay Community College
• Assistance to individuals experiencing homelessness and addiction
About Columbia Pacific Coordinated Care Organization
Established in September 2012, Columbia Pacific CCO coordinates health services for more than 25,000 Oregon Health Plan members in Columbia, Clatsop and Tillamook counties.