Details for Hiring Maintenance Specialist for City of Nehalem, OR 050421
Employment Opportunity Maintenance Specialist City of Nehalem The Maintenance Specialist is responsible for performing semi-skilled and manual tasks in construction, maintenance, repair, and service activities for the Public Works Department. Includes water treatment and distribution, equipment and building maintenance, parks, streets, sidewalks, stormwater management, cemetery, and grounds maintenance. Requires rotating on-call weekends. Annual starting salary DOQ. SEP-IRA retirement plan and excellent health benefits package. For complete job description and application visit the City’s website at www.nehalem.gov/jobs. Applicants must submit a letter of interest, resume and completed City job application by 5:00 p.m. on May 21, 2021. Mail to Melissa Thompson-Kiefer, Asst. City Manager, PO Box 143, Nehalem, OR 97131 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org The City of Nehalem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. H63425
- Sheriff’s office says two deaths in south county point towards homicide/suicide
- Traffic stop turns into drug bust; stolen rifle is missing
- Federal changes increase emergency SNAP benefits for many households
- Coast Guard medevacs fisherman 25 miles off Tillamook Bay, OR (with video)
- Homicide investigation underway as two found dead in Hebo
- Tillamook County Dairy Princess-Ambassador contest set
- Some SNAP recipients may see an increase in benefits in April
- Vaccine rates will determine reopening, Brown says
- THH E-Edition for 5-11-21
- Gordon's Update May 12
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.