Details for Garibaldi Maritime Museum
H63845 Come visit the Garibaldi Museum to see more of these great objects!! Coast Guard Station Tillamook Bay is an active duty installation of the United States Coast Guard located in Garibaldi, Oregon, as well as a nationally recognized historic site. A station has been operating in Tillamook Bay since 1908. The station was opened by the United States Life-saving Service a precursor agency to the Coast Guard. The current station has been in continuous operation since 1942. For more information Contact the Garibaldi Museum at (503) 322-8411 or info@GaribaldiMuseum.org 112 Garibaldi Ave (Hwy 101) • Garibaldi, OR
- State to reopen the portal for the Oregon Emergency Rental Assistance Program on January 26 for limited time
- Oregon State University research suggests possibility of vaccine to prevent skin cancer
- Two cases of omicron detected in Tillamook County, case investigation limited
- Letter: How come nobody is talking about the long term side effects of the vaccine?
- Increased emergency SNAP benefits continue in January
- New research: Hemp compounds prevent coronavirus from entering human cells
- Art Accelerated announces free online classes this winter
- Tillamook PUD Offers Community Support Grant Program in 2022
- Chamber Chatter: Community Award nominees part 3: Business of the Year
- Update: Tsunami advisory cancelled
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.