Details for Featured Property MLS 21-358 Decker Real Estate, Tillamook 072021
ACREAGE! IMAGINE: What if, We do not share our God-given gifts.....We are missing the JOY of giving. About 14.55 acres in the Hemlock area with a beautiful cleared meadow and some old growth trees, with marketable timber throughout. This property is undeveloped with easy access. The zoning is RR-2, could be split and the timber has value, no cruce on file Timber could be cut or thin the marketable timber and create a forest retreat. MLS #21-358 $650,000 BEST BUY DOWNTOWN! Approximate 2000 sq. ft. building with paved parking and a court yard with water view, currently being leased to a restaurant. The lease is a month to month net lease. Good investment property or an excellent location for your new business. MLS #21-224 $577,000 IN HONOR OF GOD, FLAG AND NATION: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. 615 Main Tillamook (503) 842-8271 H63854 E-mail: email@example.com Carolyn Decker cell (503) 801-0935 Teresa Burdick (503) 812-3495 Mark Decker (503) 801-0498
- Garibaldi Days festival is a go
- NKN baseball JBO Senior Baseball Team qualifies for state
- Eric Simmons featured at July ArtWalk
- Hwy 6 crash keep law enforcement busy going into weekend
- Tillamook State Forest closures for forest management operations
- Coast Guard medevacs man from fishing vessel near Newport
- 2021 Graduation Edition
- Oregon reports 421 new confirmed and presumptive COVID-19 cases, 1 new death
- Oregon will begin issuing Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) food benefits
- Federal changes increase emergency SNAP benefits for many households
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.