Details for Featured Properties Decker Real Estate-Tillamook, OR
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS! FIXER! Central Commercial building with about 2000 sq. ft. currently leased on an annual basis. Keep the tenants or use it for your business. Paved parking with Hwy. 101 frontage. MLS #20-660 $577,000 HIGHWAY COMMERCIAL! Over and acre fronting on high traffic 101 in Tillamook’s new business district. MLS #17-901 $150,000 This home sits on a large lot, with access from two streets in rural Beaver. Come see the possibilities of future rental property or a home of your own. MLS #20-656 $115,000 CLOSE TO THE HOSPITAL! Two buildings, one tax lot with small home and over 2000 sq. ft. building suitable for office space, retail or a duplex or triplex. ZONED FOR PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT! MLS #20-429 $369,000 AFFORDABLE LOT! Forty-six acres only 3 miles for city center of Tillamook. Water and power is available. Possible to put in sewer or septic. The land is flat and cleared. MLS #15-700 $999,000 Bay City is the location, 50’ X 100’ lot, close to the park, grocery store, post office, restaurants, library and more. MLS #19-726 $30,000 IN HONOR OF GOD, FLAG AND NATION: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. 615 Main Tillamook H49763 (503) 842-8271 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Carolyn Decker cell (503) 801-0935 Teresa Burdick (503) 812-3495 Mark Decker (503) 801-0498
- Christmas basket program applications available
- Coast Guard medevacs hunter from Siuslaw National Forest
- Goodwill redefines traditions
- Oregon reports 1,174 new confirmed and presumptive COVID-19 cases, 6 new deaths
- Tillamook county addresses increase in Coronavirus cases in Tillamook County
- Parking fee waived at Oregon State Parks on Nov. 27
- Bruce Cameron Pierce
- Lynnda Eileen Lucas
- TBCC Connections: Thank you Tillamook County
- Visit Tillamook Coast honors Hometown Heroes for community efforts
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.