Details for Featured Properties Decker Real Estate, Tillamook 071321
IMAGINE: IT’S A SLEEPER, WAKE UP! WHAT IF, We are polite, kind, attentive and generous? SPREADING SUGAR AND SUNSHINE! FORTY-SIX ACRES! If you need a high traffic location for your new business, moving or adding to your business, Over an acre, cleared, water, sewer, and power available. The location is perfect if you want to be in Tillamook. AT THE BEACH! Two undeveloped lots between Netarts and Oceanside. Water, sewer and power available and on a dead-end street. MLS #19-566 $42,000 & 19-567 $79,000 Perfect zoning, Planned Unit Development, for this parcel, only about 3 miles to the City of Tillamook. Easy access off a County road onto level, cleared property. MLS #15-700 $999,000 LIGHT INDUSTRIAL! Bay City is the place to go. This lot is over 1/2 acre, fronts on Hwy. 101 with easy access on side street. MLS #18-813 $75,000 IN HONOR OF GOD, FLAG AND NATION: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. 615 Main Tillamook (503) 842-8271 H63831 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Carolyn Decker cell (503) 801-0935 Teresa Burdick (503) 812-3495 Mark Decker (503) 801-0498
- Garibaldi Days festival is a go
- Five ways to improve indoor air quality, energy efficiency during wildfires
- Yard debris vouchers available
- Wellness: Disc golf: Fun for everyone
- Federal changes increase emergency SNAP benefits for many households
- Hwy 6 crash keep law enforcement busy going into weekend
- Guest Column: Manzanita's cultural divide
- Oregon will begin issuing Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) food benefits
- Tillamook State Forest closures for forest management operations
- Dory Days delights
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.