Details for Featured Properties Decker Real Estate, Tillamook 011122
IMAGINE: What if, you have a BIG TASK, Be BOLD , Just ask for HELP, We are stronger TOGETHER. IT’S A TOWNHOUSE! It is like a duplex joined by a fire safe wall, the difference, they can be sold as separate units. This about 1400 sq. foot., 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with an open floor plan gives easy access for wheelchair and beautiful hard surface floors. A bonus room near the 2 car garage for convenience. MLS #21-683 Price Reduced to $405,880 ABOUT 20 ACRES! PRICE REDUCED! Ranch style home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage and close to schools, store, churches, and a park. Appliances included. This home was built in 2008. MLS #21-685 $405,880 This parcel can be split, the zoning is RR-2. I can best describe this property as a large meadow surrounded by old growth and younger timber. There is a well that serves one adjacent home. Don’t know the timber value. It is located about 12 miles South of Tillamook with easy access. MLS #21-378 $599,000 AT THE BEACH! WE NEED NEW HOMES! Two building sites, side by side, sewer, water and power available. The larger lot is 100’ X 100’ and the smaller lot is 75’ X 100’. MLS #19-566 - $42,000 MLS #19-567 - $79,000 Forty six acres. The water, sewer are nearby. That seems to be part of the delay for this property to sell. If you are really interested is building homes, think about this acreage. If you don’t, some day, you will wish you did. Call me, I can help you. MLS #15-700 $999,000 ABOUT ONE ACRE! RANCH STYLE! Offers 3 bedroom, 2 bath, includes master bath. Two car garage located off a busy street. Close to school. Price has been reduced. MLS #21-684 $405,880 Bay City is the place. The manufactured home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and an addition. The large lot cleared and adds space for a garden and private yard. MLS #21-659 $280,000 IN HONOR OF GOD, FLAG AND NATION: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. 615 Main Tillamook (503) 842-8271 H64703 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Carolyn Decker Teresa Burdick Mark Decker Kourtnie Zwald cell (503) 801-0935 (503) 812-3495 (503) 801-0498 (503) 801-0272
- State to reopen the portal for the Oregon Emergency Rental Assistance Program on January 26 for limited time
- Oregon State University research suggests possibility of vaccine to prevent skin cancer
- Two cases of omicron detected in Tillamook County, case investigation limited
- Letter: How come nobody is talking about the long term side effects of the vaccine?
- Increased emergency SNAP benefits continue in January
- New research: Hemp compounds prevent coronavirus from entering human cells
- Art Accelerated announces free online classes this winter
- Tillamook PUD Offers Community Support Grant Program in 2022
- Chamber Chatter: Community Award nominees part 3: Business of the Year
- Update: Tsunami advisory cancelled
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.