Details for Featured Properties Decker Real Estate 072920
FOR SALE! Great location, versatile use building located on the way to the beach. This building has about 2000 sq. ft. with ample room for office space or display area for retail use. It was once used for a restaurant, office, store and more. A driveway all around the building with access to a storage or work area. Plus a small updated rental house on the same lot. MLS # 20-429 $369,000 PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT! 46 acres about 3 miles East of Tillamook. This cleared, level land has access to water, sewer and power. We need affordable homes. MLS #15-700 $999,000 CRAFTSMAN STYLE! BAY CITY! SIDE BY SIDE! CREEK FRONTAGE! Lots of room for additional living space in this 2 bedroom, 1 bath and a full basement, and partially finished 2 story. This home is very charming and located close to all the city stores, YMCA, library, movie theater, hospital and more. MLS #19-522 $229,000 Over 1/2 acre with Hwy 101 access and a side street. City services available for a variety of light industrial uses. Affordable price. MLS #18-813 $75,000 Two lots, three building sites, water, sewer and power to the lots. Located between Netarts and Oceanside. MLS #19-566 - $42,000 & MLS #19-567 - $79,000 This creek is very special and beautiful all year round. The lot is 100’ X 100’ located close to a park, store, cafe, Post Office and more. A perfect retirement location. Water, and sewer available through Bay City. MLS $19-725 $50,000 IN HONOR OF GOD, FLAG AND NATION: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. 615 Main Tillamook H49334 (503) 842-8271 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Carolyn Decker cell (503) 801-0935 Teresa Burdick (503) 812-3495 Mark Decker (503) 801-0498
- Oregon reports 285 new confirmed and presumptive COVID-19 cases, 1 new death
- Tillamook River Wetlands restoration will improve salmon habitat
- Letter: We need to self quarantine
- Tillamook County Fair hosts 4-H/FFA animal projects, open class exhibits Aug. 5-8
- Update on South Fork Forest Camp absconder
- Coast Guard rescues two teens near Fort Stevens (with video)
- TBCC ranked No. 10 Best Community College in the US.
- Felony DUII hit and run on Cape Kiwanda Drive
- Bay City terminates city recorder at public hearing
- Rockaway Beach Fencepost July 15
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.