Details for Featured Properties Decker Real Estate 060821
IMAGINE: BAY CITY! Small Industrial building site with easy access onto Hwy 101. All city services available. Excellent potential for more than 1/2 acre. MLS #18-813 $75,000 AT THE BEACH! Two lots side by side, Sewer and water available. Located between Netarts and Oceanside. MLS #19-566 $42,000 & MLS #19-567 $79,000 What if, When we receive Love, Joy and Peace from Others...PASS IT ON FORTY SIX ACRES! Versatile zoning for multiple homes, small farm, mfd. home park and if you are looking for a specific use acreage, call me. MLS #15-700 $999,000 THE PRICE IS RIGHT! Over an acre located on Tillamook’s North business district between two successful businesses. Surprise, Surprise! Investors have not purchased this one yet. We have a new store across the street opening soon. Don’t Dally, it is time to Rally. MLS #17-901 $150,000 IN HONOR OF GOD, FLAG AND NATION: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. 615 Main Tillamook (503) 842-8271 H63625 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Carolyn Decker cell (503) 801-0935 Teresa Burdick (503) 812-3495 Mark Decker (503) 801-0498
- Teens cycling 1,600 miles from Seattle to Denver
- Country legends to play in Tillamook
- Federal changes increase emergency SNAP benefits for many households
- Oregon Senate approves Juneteenth as official state holiday
- Oregon facing dangerous wildfire season
- Mooks basketball takes down Cowapa League rival Astoria
- Multi-injury crash on Hwy 22 under investigation
- Oregon approved to issue over $550M in food assistance to 572,000 children
- CARE-A-Thon raises $20,000 for poverty fighting services, the work continues
- Letter: Do your own research
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.