Details for Executive Assistant to the College President and Board TBCC
! ! Fulltime Position Fulltime Position Executive Assistanttotothe the College President and Board cutive Assistant College President and Bo Compensation: Compensation: $44,356 ($22.27/hour) - $48,469 ($24.33/hour) DOE 4,356 ($22.27/hour) - $48,469 ($24.33/hour) DO Contact Briar Smith (503) 842-8222, Contact Briarext.1022 Smith firstname.lastname@example.org (503) 842-8222, ext.1022 email@example.com Details and application packet available at: https://tillamookbaycc.edu/about-tbcc/human-resources/ Details and application packet available at: TBCC is an equal opportunity educator and employer. https://tillamookbaycc.edu/about-tbcc/human-resources/ H64681
- State to reopen the portal for the Oregon Emergency Rental Assistance Program on January 26 for limited time
- Oregon State University research suggests possibility of vaccine to prevent skin cancer
- Two cases of omicron detected in Tillamook County, case investigation limited
- Letter: How come nobody is talking about the long term side effects of the vaccine?
- Increased emergency SNAP benefits continue in January
- Art Accelerated announces free online classes this winter
- Tillamook PUD Offers Community Support Grant Program in 2022
- New research: Hemp compounds prevent coronavirus from entering human cells
- Chamber Chatter: Community Award nominees part 3: Business of the Year
- Revenue provides 2022 tax season tips
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.