Columbia River PUD
Details for Columbia River PUD
Get ready. Build a kit. Put together a basic emergency supply kit with the items listed below. Find additional suggestions Get ready. Build a kit. at crpud.net/kit. Put together a basic emergency supply kit with the items listed below. Find crpud.net/kit. • additional 1 gallon ofsuggestions water per at person per day • First aid kit Get ready. Build a kit. ut togetherfor a basic emergency listed below. at least 3 days supply kit with the items • Prescription medication nd additional suggestions crpud.net/kit. • 1 gallon of water perat person per day • First aid kit • for Atatleast 3-day supply of • Playing cards, games & books least a3 days • Prescription medication non-perishable foodofitems that require passgames the time • At a 3-day supply Playing cards, & books to help 1 gallon ofleast water per person per day • •First aid kit little or no cooking non-perishable pass •the time Cell phone, charger & extra ba for at least 3 days food items that require• Prescription medication little or no cooking • Flashlight, radio • Cell phone, charger & extra battery At least a 3-day supply of & fresh batteries • Playing cards, games & books to help •• Flashlight, radio & fresh batteries Battery-operated clock non-perishable food items that require Consider pass the time making a smaller kit for y • Battery-operated clock making a smaller kit for your little•or no cookingor candles & matches • Consider Lantern vehicle. If you& have pets, make sur Cell phone, charger extrasure battery • Lantern or candles & matches vehicle. If you have pets, make they’re accounted Flashlight, radio & fresh batteries & warm accounted Blankets, sleeping for as well.for as well. •• Blankets, sleeping bagsbags & warm Battery-operated clothes clock clothes Consider making a smaller kit for your Lantern or candles & matches •• Camp stove or barbecue for for vehicle. If you have pets, make sure they’re Camp stove or barbecue outdoor cooking accounted for as well. outdoor cooking Blankets, sleeping bags & warm clothes Camp stove or barbecue for outdoor cooking
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- A brave crew will be selected as ‘Tilly’ is due for a makeover ahead of columbarium plans
- Subject in multiple incidents arrested
- Fatal Crash - HWY 101 - Clatsop County
- Remembering the great flood of 1996
- Old-Growth-Murder, documentary explores 1987 cold case murder in Tillamook County
- Garibaldi moves toward fire district merger
- THS softball, baseball notch wins on diamond
- The Legacy of Bob Riggert ticks on
- With fire danger rising, public use restrictions in effect on Tillamook State Forest
- Manzanita Day Celebration is March 31st
- Legislator’s letter: An update fro Rep. Cyrus Javadi (2)
- Charles Paul Burleigh (2)
- Donors Needed: Red Cross facing shortage following record snowfall (2)
- Price Boost: Temporary increase in beer, wine proposed (2)
- Port weighs future of hangar B (1)
- Tillamook County students qualify for state chess tournament (1)
- House Republican Caucus urges Governor Kotek to reconsider the ODF’s proposed ‘Habitat Conservation Plan’ (1)
- New officer sworn in at Tillamook City Council meeting (1)
- Lawsuit seeks $1.75 million from City of Tillamook (1)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.