Bros and Hoes Landscaping and Maintenance
Details for Bros and Hoes Landscaping and Maintenance
COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL • Custom Design & Installation • Natural Rock Work • Retaining Walls • Tree Work • Paver & Flagstone Patios & Paths Landscaping & Lawn Free Estimates CB#8710 CCB#183477 • Fences & Decks • Night Lighting • Water Features • Pruning & Mowing • Creekside Restoration • Lot Clearing and more Serving The Central Coast “No Job Too Big or Too Small” 503-398-5586 P.O. Box 102, Pacific City, OR 97135 Licensed • Bonded • Insured H21364
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Commissioners approve lease for homeless shelter in downtown Tillamook
- Walkout: Oregon senators joining walkout will face fines for future unexcused absences
- Be Engaged: Oregon’s unique beach and dune environments
- Letter: Resilient, Efficient Buildings Bills Stalled in Salem
- Tillamook track update from Coach Johnson
- Garibaldi council selects firm for city manager search
- Officer-Involved Shooting: 1 dead after shots fired along I-5
- CARE seeks to bring no- and low-barrier shelter to Tillamook County
- Commissioners decide on charges for East Beaver Creek Road cleanup
- Letter: An email to Senator Weber
- Weber talks walk out (2)
- Tillamook Fire Chief resigns while facing lawsuits from Mayor and others (2)
- Legislator’s letter: An update from Rep. Cyrus Javadi (2)
- As Republican State Senators’ walkout enters its third week, do you support Senator Suzanne Weber’s decision to boycott? (1)
- AWOL: Oregon Republican Senators' walkout (1)
- Letter: Fully staff the sheriff’s department (1)
- Civil Air Patrol Cadets Get High… In the Sky! (1)
- Poaching: 2 Siletz residents pay $15,000 for shooting black bear cubs (1)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.