Details for April 10 Remembrance for Rev. Jerry Jefferies 040621
Memorial for The Reverend Jerry Jefferies H63308 There will be a private memorial service for the family of Pastor Jerry Jefferies on Saturday, April 10, 2021. After the service, between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM, those who would like to are invited to view the items of remembrance that will be on display. Location is at St. Peter Lutheran Church, 401 Madrona Avenue in Tillamook. Covid-19 precautions are to be observed. Entrance to the building will be metered to allow for appropriate spacing of people in the building. Anyone entering the building will be required to bring and wear their one protective, nose and mouth covering, face mask. We do not have masks available to hand out. Participants will enter at the front door, on the corner of 4th Av. and Madrona St., and exit through the back door of the church. Also, please bring your own pen or pencil; you will be asked to sign in with name and phone number. If there is a Covid-19 outbreak traced to this event, we will need a way to notify you.
- Tillamook County to remain in High Risk
- Tillamook’s Chief of Police retires after long career
- Sheriff’s office offers advice for those visiting Tillamook State Forest
- Fatal Crash on Hwy 101 - Tillamook County
- Local students make Honor Roll at Oregon State University
- Some SNAP recipients may see an increase in benefits in April
- Manzanita resident arrested for child pornography
- Tech Tuesday: Building a Digital Defense Against COVID-19 Vaccine Scams (Part 2)
- OHA seeks input on which Oregon beaches to monitor in 2021
- Gordon's Update April 20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.