Details for Adventist Health Tillamook
Your first step to getting prepared for a disaster includes “Go Bags” Make a “Go Bag” for each family member What You Can Do • Prepare a “Go Bag” light enough to carry • Keep it up to date • EVCNB can help Brought to you by: A “Go Bag” is an emergency bag filled with the essential items you will need to survive for three days during a disaster. This bag may be all you have. In a disaster your “Go Bag” may supply your only food, water, medicine and personal comfort items. In case of an earthquake, have protection for your hands and feet, plus a way to call for help, by your bed. Get more information to prepare for a disaster at evcnb.org EMERGENCY VOLUNTEER CORPS OF NEHALEM BAY
- State to reopen the portal for the Oregon Emergency Rental Assistance Program on January 26 for limited time
- Oregon State University research suggests possibility of vaccine to prevent skin cancer
- Two cases of omicron detected in Tillamook County, case investigation limited
- Letter: How come nobody is talking about the long term side effects of the vaccine?
- Increased emergency SNAP benefits continue in January
- New research: Hemp compounds prevent coronavirus from entering human cells
- Art Accelerated announces free online classes this winter
- Tillamook PUD Offers Community Support Grant Program in 2022
- Chamber Chatter: Community Award nominees part 3: Business of the Year
- Update: Tsunami advisory cancelled
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.