Details for Warehouse and General Labor in the Agriculture Industry (Salem)
Integrity and good work ethics are a priority.
Applicants are expected to be diligent, respectful, honest, on time, and ready to work.
Responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, staging, transferring, and maintaining condition of warehouse ( I.E. free of trash, product in correct location, etc).
Must be willing to help with various shop tasks, and assist with equipment installations on job sites.
*Work as a team or unsupervised
*Self Starter & Driven
*Own Transportation w/ Good Driving
*Valid Drivers Liscense
Please Send Resume to:
- Failed Otis robbery attempt leads to attempted murder charges
- Fatal Crash on Hwy 101
- Director of Oregon Employment Department replaced
- OSP Fish & Wildlife troopers conclude unlawful guiding investigation
- ODFW seeks comment on ODOT fish passage waivers in Tillamook County
- Arrests made in vehicle thefts
- DMV offers more services by appointment only
- Limited state park camping returns
- OSP captures video of Orca whales
- Toxic Blooms: Health Authority issues caution
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.