Details for Now Hiring Housekeepers!
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. We’re the vacation heroes—giving guests a spotless first impression and setting the tone for an unforgettable experience. With us, you’re more than just a housekeeper, you’re a keeper of the house.
What we’re looking for
We’re searching for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Housekeeper. This person is a hard-working individual who will embody our values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes.
This is a part-time position.
What you’ll do
- Professionally clean and maintain Vacasa properties using cleaning procedures and products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and washing all surfaces
- Move all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Assist with laundry as needed
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring homes are clean and cared for
- Identify and note any damages to homes. Create maintenance tickets as necessary
- Collect and remove trash and debris
- Meet and maintain required Housekeeping metrics
- Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience necessary - we offer on-site training
- Other responsibilities as assigned - because every day looks different
The skills you’ll need
- Reliable transportation
- Weekend availability
- Attention to detail
- Housekeeping experience, although we can teach you the Vacasa standard
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and lift over 20 pounds
- Comfortable working with computers and the Internet
What you’ll get
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurances, based on hours worked
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee discounts
- Equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Tillamook County Sheriff deputies arrest alleged truck thief
- Tillamook County projected to move to High Risk; vaccine planning continues
- Tillamook County at 10 COVID-19 cases this week
- Adventist Health Tillamook welcomes Dr. Tana Haynes
- Oregon Gov. pushes ahead with teachers next on vaccination schedule
- Coast Guard issues warning to mariners turning off AIS
- Beware these COVID-related scams in 2021
- Video lottery reopens in 11 Oregon counties, including Tillamook
- Governor Kate Brown announces updates to county risk levels
- Letter: We need to self quarantine
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.